Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar Picks!

Here it is - my Oscar Ballot

Best Picture:
Nebraska (although I think American Hustle is more likely to take it)

Actor in a Leading Role:
Bruce Dern (although I won't be surprised if Matthew McConaughey wins)

Actor in a Supporting Role:
Barkhad Abdi (although I wouldn't mind if Jared Leto gets it)

Actress in a Leading Role:
Amy Adams (I really want her to get this one)

Acress in a Supporting Role:
Lupita Nyong'o

Animated Feature Film:
Frozen (I will be shocked if anything else takes this)

Directing:
American Hustle (would love Nebraska to get this too)

Documentary Feature:
The Square

Documentary Short Subject:
The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life

Foreign Language Film:
Omar

Cinematography:
Gravity

Costume Design:
 The Great Gatsby

Film Editing:
Gravity

Makeup and Hairstyling:
Dallas Buyers Club

Original Score:
The Book Theif

Original Song:
"Let It Go" from Frozen

Production Design:
The Great Gatsby

Animated Short Film (I saw all of these I am proud to say)
Mr Hublot (with Feral as a close second in my mind)

Live Action Short Film (I've seen none of these)
Avant Que De Tout Perdre

Sound Editing:
Captain Phillips

Sound Mixing
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Visual Effects:
Gravity

Adapted Screenplay:
The Wold of Wall Street

Original Screenplay:
American Hustle 

No comments:

Post a Comment